- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. – 2018
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. – 2013
Bridget Grotz is an empathetic attorney dedicated to justice and helping those who have been harmed emotionally and physically. Her practice focuses on advocating for survivors of childhood sexual abuse. Prior to joining PCVA, Bridget began her legal career as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Jill Johanson and the Honorable Anne Cruser at the Washington State Court of Appeals, Division II.
Bridget grew up in Burien, Washington and attended the University of California, Berkeley for her undergraduate degree. After graduating with distinction, Bridget served in the Peace Corps teaching primary school literacy and English in Samoa. She then attended the University of Washington School of Law where she was a Senior Managing Editor of the Washington International Law Journal. While in law school, Bridget was actively involved in the Innocence Project Northwest Clinic and the Regulatory Environmental Law and Policy Clinic. She continued to develop her legal skills and champion for important causes while interning at Human Rights Watch, the Environmental Law Institute, and the Washington Appellate Project.
- Washington State Association for Justice, EAGLE Member
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, New & Young Lawyers Board Member – Trustee, 2020 to Present
- Washington Women Lawyers, Present
- American Association for Justice, Present