Pfau Cochran Vertetis Amala PLLC Wants To Work With You
Add our strength to your case and together, we’ll be unstoppable.
Pfau Cochran Vertetis Amala PLLC welcomes case associations in our area and across the country. With over 150 years of combined trial experience, our attorneys know how to effectively and efficiently push complex cases that generate significant results.
Our record of success as well as our attorney and client testimonials speak for themselves and instill confidence in those that have not worked with us before. When associating with outside counsel, we construct agreements based on varying levels of involvement and fee sharing, all in accordance with bar regulations.
- We are committed to making the referral experience a smooth, positive, and beneficial one for everyone involved.
- When we accept your referral, we enter into a contract with both you and your client to establish the distribution of fees, in full accordance with Rules of Professional Conduct. This ensures that all parties are informed and protected.
When it comes to your degree of involvement in a case you refer, we are flexible.
- Some referring attorneys prefer a very hands-on level of participation
- Others want to be involved only at critical points in the process
- Many want no involvement once the fee-sharing agreement is executed
We try tough cases. Not only do Pfau Cochran Vertetis Amala PLLC attorneys like the challenge, but we have the resources to take on the deep-pocketed defendants who will stop at nothing to get your case dismissed. If your client has a sex abuse, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, wrongful death or serious personal injury matter which falls outside the scope of your practice, or that you would welcome professional assistance on, we would appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
Pfau Cochran Vertetis Amala PLLC attorneys are licensed to practice in the state of Washington but have handled cases in many other states with permission of the court and the association of local counsel.
If you would like to discuss the details of a potential case referral or want to learn more about our referral process or fee structure call Darrell or Tom at (253) 948-3199 or Mike or Jason at (206) 536-2850.