- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- J.D. - 2018
- University of Evansville, Evansville, Illinois
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: History
- Donald P. Lay Award for Distinctive Contributions to the College of Law
- Washington, 2019
A native of the Midwest, Bill graduated magna cum laude from the University of Evansville where he received a B.A. in History. Before attending law school, Bill completed a year of service with the Federal Way Public Schools AmeriCorps. While serving in Federal Way, Bill fell in love with the Tacoma area. He then obtained his J.D. from the University of Iowa College of Law. While in law school, Bill was an editor for the Iowa Law Review and co-president of the student bar association.
Bill joined PCVA in 2020. Bill began his legal career as a judcial law clerk for the Honorable Lisa Worswick at the Washington State Court of Appeals, Division II.
- Lambda Chi Alpha
- Washington State Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- Washington State Court of Appeals, Division II, Law Clerk to Judge Lisa Worswick, 2018 to 2020
- When the Virtual and Real Worlds Collide: Beginning to Address the Clash Between Real Property Rights and Augment, 103 Iowa L. Rev. 331 (2017). , Vol. 103, 2017