Just this week, Australian police charged Vatican cardinal George Pell with multiple counts of “historical sexual assault offenses.” These charges are sure to renew the discussion about abuse—and its concealment—within the Catholic Church. Perhaps the only encouraging...
Month: June 2017
- Boy Scouts Of America Sexual Abuse Survivors File Over 82,000 Claims
- PCVA Files Lawsuit against Auburn Police Department
- From Military to Law: Michael McNeil Featured in Law360 Article
- How can TBIs permanently affect memory?
- How the Pandemic Has Affected Civil Litigation – A Law360 Interview with Tom Vertetis