- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- J.D. – 1994
- Clarion University
- B.S. – 1990
- Major: Business Administration
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2024
- Selected to Thomson Reuters Washington Super Lawyers, 2014–2023
- Martindale Hubbell BV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Avvo Rating: 8.5 out of 10.0
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
For as long as Steven Reich can remember, he wanted to correct wrongs and give vulnerable people a voice. In his sophomore year of high school, he set a path to achieve his goal of becoming a lawyer. Today, as a practicing personal injury lawyer, Steven is a fierce advocate for those who suffer physical, emotional, and financial losses from sexual abuse and severe or catastrophic injuries. He takes on their cases against sexual predators, large institutions, businesses, insurance companies, and more to “right the wrongs” they have endured.
Steven works closely with the injured person—from broken backs and traumatic brain injuries to paralysis and other debilitating conditions of the body and mind, such as sex abuse—and assists their families and loved ones. He understands the dramatic impact such injuries have on a person’s life. It can limit their ability to work, do the things they love, even keep them from completing simple tasks. He fights to ensure victims receive all the legal, medical, psychological, and financial support they require to recover or maintain their long-term needs.
Steven brings over 25 years of experience navigating the legal system, before, during, and after trial or settlement. He understands what judges and juries look for. He is straightforward and honest in his communications and demeanor, vital to earning a judge or jury’s trust. Steven also has an extensive history of resolving injury cases through settlement. Based on his knowledge and practical experience—allowing for the variables and dynamics, as every injury is unique—he can make a valid assessment of case value and arrive at a positive outcome for his client in negotiations.
From the first meeting with a new client, Steven focuses on putting their mind at ease. He gathers as much information as possible to build their case and reduce further anxiety these complex matters are known to cause. As a case moves forward, Steven, along his colleagues, work diligently and handle all the legal aspects. Their commitment allows the injured person to confidently get on with life as the process proceeds through the courts or negotiations.
Overall, Steven attributes his success to his overriding sense of justice, always working to ensure a fair outcome for the presented situations and circumstances.
- Presenter on the representation of childhood sexual abuse victims, Idaho Trial Lawyers Association , 2007
- Author, Washington State Bar Association Civil Procedure Deskbook, Chapter 37 Supplement , 2006
- Washington State Association for Justice
- King County Bar Association
- President, Ballard Little League, 2016–present
- Legal Chair, Blue Ridge Community Association, 2018–2019
- Treasurer, River Park Condominium Association, 2015