- University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- J.D. – 2023
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Student Attorney, Civil-Criminal Litigation Clinic
- Michigan Business and Entrepreneurial Law Review, Associate Editor
- Michigan Journal of Environmental and Administrative Law, Junior Editor
- Civil Rights Litigation Clearinghouse, Research Volunteer
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- B.S. – 2019
- Magna cum laude
- President’s Scholarship
- Washington State
Nick Gillan lends his experience and education to people who have been injured by the actions of powerful individuals and organizations. Driven by a desire to hold corporations and other entities accountable for their role in sexual abuse, manufacturing defects, toxic chemical exposures and other wrongs, he is a passionate advocate and supportive member of the PVCA team.
As a youth, Nick was fascinated with the inner workings of the judicial system and legislative process. As Nick was contemplating his future during college, conversations with legal practitioners and judges made him appreciate how impactful legal proceedings can be, even in cases that are largely ignored by the news media and government leaders. Throughout his experiences volunteering for pro bono and clinical legal work during law school, Nick came to realize the important role that private attorneys play in holding corporate and institutional powers accountable for wrongful and negligent conduct.
Today, Nick is committed to helping individuals and families harmed by others understand and navigate the legal system as they seek justice and closure. He never loses sight of the emotionally charged journey a victim has endured and believes that everyone who has suffered due to the actions of others deserves capable and zealous representation, which he commits to daily.
- Washington State Association for Justice, EAGLE Member
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, New & Young Lawyers Section, Treasurer
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, Judicial Intern to Magistrate Judge Elayna Youchah, 2021