Andrew S. Ulmer
- Washington, 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2019
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- University of California Riverside, Riverside, California
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: English
Andy is a zealous trial lawyer and a dedicated advocate for clients who have been injured by the wrongful or negligent acts of individuals, corporations, or government entities. Andy's trial practice focuses on personal injury litigation involving catastrophic injury, product defect, and sexual abuse. Andy has trial experience litigating in state and federal courts.
A native of the inland region of Southern California, Andy graduated summa cum laude from the University of California, Riverside where he received a B.A. in English. Prior to attending law school, Andy began his legal career as a legal assistant at an immigration law firm where he worked with clients from all over the world who sought a wide variety of legal services, from those seeking asylum to others seeking U.S. citizenship so they could support their loved ones. After he and his wife moved to Washington, Andy obtained his J.D. from the University of Washington School of Law. While in law school, Andy was an extern with the United States Attorney's Office for the Western District of Washington and an intern with the Seattle City Attorney's Office.
Before joining PCVA in 2019, Andy worked as an associate attorney at a general practice law firm and served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Catherine Shaffer of the King County Superior Court.
- Washington State Association for Justice, Member
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, Member
- $4,500,000 jury verdict for a client who sustained injuries when the train car she was in derailed and crashed onto the freeway.
- Confidential seven figure settlement for a client and his spouse in a personal injury case.