- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Team, Member
- Honors: Rule 13 Law Student
- Saint Louis University
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Everett J. Hullverson Academic Excellence Award, 2015
- Missouri, 2015
- New York, 2017
- Washington, 2016
Prior to joining the firm, Anelga worked for one of the few Missouri law firms dedicated to representing survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
She was an active member of the Trial Advocacy Team at Saint Louis University School of Law, being only one of two first-year law students to make it on the team. While in law school, she became a Rule 13 Law Student and frequently advocated on behalf of numerous indigent clients.
She has been involved in representing survivors of childhood sexual abuse since 2013, including representing survivors against several Archdioceses and Dioceses in Missouri, Washington, Illinois, and New York. Furthermore, she helped secure one of the largest settlements against the Archdiocese of Seattle.
In her free time, she enjoys traveling, hiking, and reading.
- Washington State Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- National Crime Victim Bar Association